🎅Christmas Craft Idea ~
Paper Plate Santa🎅
With Christmas just around the corner, what better way to get into the Christmas spirit than to do some fun Christmas crafts with the kids! Here we teach you how to make a super cute Paper Plate Santa!
What you will need:
• Paper Plate
• Red, Black, White and Orange Paint
• PVA Glue
• Cotton Wool
• White Pom-pom
1. Paint half of the paper plate a skin tone ( by mixing white with a small amount of orange or pink)
2. Paint the other half a vibrant red, with a curve around the edge of the paper plate to create a ‘hat’ shape.
3. Add a big red nose
4. Between the border of the skin coloured paint and red, add plenty of PVA glue. Separate and thin out the cotton wool and spread along the trail of glue, leaving some space to create the appearance of a hanging Santa hat.
5. Add some PVA glue to the bottom of the paper plate. Add more cotton wool and this time fluff it up a little to create a nice fluffy beard.
6. Finish off by adding a pair of eyes using black paint and white pom-pom at the tip of the hat.
““Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!”🎅🎅🎅