CHEESY TORTELLINI ALFREDO
• 500 grams cheese tortellini (preferably fresh)
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1/2 cup butter
• 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the tortellini according to package directions.
2. While tortellini is cooking, add the butter and heavy cream to a sauce pan over medium heat and cook, stirring often, until the butter has melted.
3. Add the Parmesan cheese to the butter mixture and whisk constantly over low heat until the cheese has fully melted.
4. Season the Alfredo sauce with salt and pepper.
5. Drain the tortellini and add to the Alfredo sauce. Toss to coat.
6. Sprinkle with a little grated Parmesan cheese & chopped fresh basil just before serving…Perfecto!