Fluffy, Crustless QuicheINGREDIENTS
• 125g ham, chopped
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 1 1/2 cups (180g) grated Tasty Cheese Block (500g)
• 1/3 cup (50g) self-raising flour
• Salt & freshly ground pepper, to season
• 4 eggs
• 1 1/2 cups (375ml) milk
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a 5 cup capacity pie dish.
2. Combine ham, onion, cheese, flour, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Scatter over base of dish.
3. Whisk eggs and milk together in a large jug and pour over ham mixture. Cook in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes or until puffed and golden. Cool slightly. Can be served warm or cold.