Kids Recipe ~ Yum Yum Balls
So super simple to make using just 4 ingredients and a few fun steps!
• 2 cups of crushed plain biscuits (Such as Marie biscuits or Weet-bix!)
• 1 cup of desiccated coconut
• 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
• 395g tin of sweetened condensed milk
• Approx. ½ cup of extra desiccated coconut for rolling
1. Crumble biscuits in a food processor, or place them in a freezer bag with a zip-top closure. Remove the air from the bag and securely seal. Cover with a tea towel and crush & roll them with a heavy rolling pin. (You may need to do this in batches if the bag is not big enough)
2. In a large bowl mix together the biscuit crumbs, cocoa powder, and 1 cup of coconut.
3. Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix thoroughly.
4. Roll heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture into a ball and then roll in desiccated coconut to coat.
5. Chill for around 30 minutes before serving. Yum!