Kids Recipe ~ Banana’s in Pyjama’s | Frozen Banana Popsicles
School holidays are here and the warmer weather is upon us! Here is a cool, creamy, refreshing treat that is fun to make and tastes amazing!
• 4 bananas (peeled, cut in half)
• 2 x 400 g dark chocolate
• crushed nuts
• desiccated coconut
1. Line baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. Push a pop stick into the thickest end of the banana halves. Lay out on tray and freeze for 2 hours or overnight if you can.
3. Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl, in the microwave. Give it a 1 minute heat on HIGH and then stir. Microwave at 20 second intervals, stirring in between until all is melted.
4. Set out coatings on plates, such as the sprinkles, nuts and coconut.).
5. Remove bananas from the freezer and dip in chocolate mixture. Roll in coating and place back on the tray to store in the freezer until required.
• Make sure that you have all the preparation done for this recipe. once you dip the bananas into the chocolate, work quickly so the extra coatings will adhere.
• You can swap the dark chocolate for white or ruby chocolate!