Strawberry Coconut Milkshake
A luscious milkshake that is perfect for warm spring & summer days! If preferred you can substitute the coconut milk with regular milk, either way you’ll be satisfied with this refreshing, dreamy drink!
• 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
• 2 cups of coconut milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional, or to taste)
• water to thin if needed
1. Add all ingredients except water to a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
2. Stop to scrape down the sides or use the blender tamper to get things moving as needed.
3. If the shake is still too thick to blend, add a tiny bit of water at a time until the blades are able to “grab” the milk shake and it starts to blend freely.
4. Serve immediately in two glasses and top your sweet treat with some fresh strawberry slices!