Crumbed Whiting Fish filletsINGREDIENTS
•6 super fresh white fleshed fish fillets – we used whiting!
•2 cups of panko crumbs
•1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
• 2 eggs
•300 ml milk
• 1 cup plain flour
• Salt & Pepper
1. Season plain flour with salt and pepper and place it on a plate.
2. Combine eggs and milk and lightly whisk in a medium – large bowl.
3. Place Panko crumbs and parmesan cheese in another separate bowl.
4. Coat each fillet well with flour dusting off excess, then dunk the fillet through the egg and milk wash, and then roll in the crumb mixture. Be sure to coat well
5. Deep fry or shallow fry fillets in batches until golden brown.
6. Serve with chips, salad and zesty lemon wedges!