Halloween Stuffed Jack-O-Lantern Bell Peppers
These stuffed Jack-O-Lantern Bell Peppers will take your Halloween dinner to new heights and are so sEERIEsly satisfying!
• 6 Medium orange bell peppers, (get even more creative by using a variety of bell pepper colors!)
• 500 grams ground beef
• 1 Egg
• 4 Slices whole wheat bread, cubed
• 1 Small onion, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish.
2. Lightly mix together the ground beef, egg, bread cubes, onion, tomato, garlic, chili sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
3. Wash the peppers, and cut jack-o’-lantern faces into the peppers with a sharp paring knife, making triangle eyes and noses, and pointy-teeth smiles. Slice off the tops of the peppers, and scoop out the seeds and cores. Stuff the peppers lightly with the beef stuffing, and place them into the prepared baking dish so they lean against each other
4. Bake in the preheated oven for about an hour, until the peppers are tender and the stuffing is cooked through and juicy!